Your health is important to us!
Lifestyle changes take time.
Take time to get the facts on good health and wellness.
Eastern Long Island Hospital provides professional speakers for your group at no charge.
Each program can be tailored to meet the needs of each individual audience.
Participants will learn to:
- Embrace Healthy Habits
- Make Informed Decisions
- Gather Up-To-Date Information
- Take Charge of Their Health
Call the ELIH Community Relations department to arrange for a speaker and a topic 477-5164.
Choose from one of the following topics or help us customize one for your group's interest:
- 9-1-1: Sound Advice from Emergency Healthcare Professionals
- Forever Young: Feel Youthful at Any Age
- Health & Heart Disease: Cause and Prevention
- Women's Health: A Commitment for Life Man-to-Man:
- Plain Talk About Essential Diagnostic Tests
- Fitness & Balance: What You Need To Know To Keep Moving
- Nutritional Basics: Eat Your Way to Good Health
- Maintaining Emotional Health: Sensible Solutions for Everyday Challenges