WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS NO HOPE, THERE IS HELP.
KNOW THE SIGNS AND REACH OUT
Reaching community members with undetected and untreated mental health disorders has never been more important.
Studies show that most Americans wait years before they seek treatment for a mental health disorder or many never seek treatment at all.
If you or someone you know is:
• Feeling persistently down, depressed, hopeless, or helpless
• No longer interested in activities that once brought pleasure
• Withdrawn from friends, family, and society
• Feeling anxious or agitated, unable to sleep or sleeping all of the time
• Experiencing dramatic mood changes
• Feeling no sense of purpose or reason to live
• Increasing alcohol or drug use
• Talking or writing about hurting themselves or suicide
Please speak up and reach out