Visitors to Medical/Surgical and Special Care Units must be at least 14 years old.
Patients are allowed no more than two (2) visitors at one time. Additional visitors permitted at discretion of the Nursing Supervisor.
Critically ill patients in ICU or CCU are permitted visitors only at the discretion of the Physician and/or Nursing Supervisor.
VISITING HOURS BY UNIT:
- Medical /Surgical Unit: 10 AM - 8:30 PM
- ICU / CCU: Immediate family only; two visitors at bedside, between 10 am-10 pm
- Psychiatry Unit: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM Mon - Fri and 2 PM - 8:30 PM Sat, Sun and Holidays.
- Quannacut Rehab: 1PM - 3:30 PM Sunday ONLY
- NOTE: First time visitors to Quannacut Rehab MUST come at 12:15 for visitor orientation.
- Quannacut Detox: By Appointment, CALL 477-5148